40' Container Home | "The Birch" Model
This is our basic 40' container home with an "entertain first" layout. The main entrance is installed where metal cargo doors are. This spacious living room extends to the kitchen. The home is divided by 3/4 bath which separates the master bedroom from the rest of the home.
Here's how our customization process works so your container is perfect for you.
- Bathroom - 8' (L) x 6' (W)
- Kitchen - 8' (L) x 6' (W)
- Bedroom - 10' (L) x 6' (W)
- Living Room - 12' (L) x 8' (W)
- Wood Interior Framing Installed on a 40' x 8' x 8.5'
- R13- 2" Spray Foam Insulation
- Qty 1 - 125amp 12 slot panel breaker box (interior mount with exterior cutoff)
- Qty 4 - 110v Duplex Outlets (Living Area)
- Qty 4 - 110v Duplex Outlets (Bedroom Area)
- Qty 2 - 110v Quadplex Outlet (Kitchen)
- Qty 1 - 110v Duplex Outlet dedicated on a 20amp breaker for a refrigerator
- Qty 1 - 110v Duplex Outlet dedicated on a 20amp breaker for electric stovetop
- Qty 1 - 110v GFCI Duplex (Restroom)
- Qty 1 - 110v Exterior Outlet
- Qty 1 - Exterior Light
- One-ton Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner and Heat
Interior Finish (Select From Above Menu):
- Drywall - White
- Rustic - Cedar Shiplap
- Modern - White Shiplap
- Traffic Master Vinyl Wood - Natural or Grey
- Qty 1 - 72" x 80" Sliding Glass Doors Installed Behind Metal Container Cargo Doors
- Qty 2 - 4' x 4' Windows (1 in Bedroom, 1 in Living Room)
- Qty 1 - 36" Door (Kitchen Entrance)
- Qty 1- 2' x 2' Window (Bathroom)
- 3'x3' Shower Stall
- 18" Vanity Cabinet with Sink
- Standard American Toilet
- Ventilation Fan with Light
Living Area with Kitchenette:
- Qty 4 - Low Profile LED Lights (3 in living area/kitchen, 1 in Hallway)
- 48" Base Cabinets with Butcherblock Countertops
- Single Bay Sink with Faucet
- Two-Burner Electric Stovetop
- Qty 1 - 52" Ceiling fan with LED light
- Qty 1 - 60" x 24" Closet with Overhead Shelving
Custom Exterior Paint:
- Choose your color at https://www.behr.com/consumer/
- Remove Rust Spots (Used Container Only)
- Primer Applied
Monthly payment as low as $818 possible through financing by Hearth.
*Based on a soft credit check (doesn't hurt your credit score), a credit score of 550 and above can be approved, and 0% interest available through a credit card.
The unit shown in the photos may include custom features from customer requests. Please check the description for the included default options.