40' Container Cabin
This is a 40' container converted to a basic, 310 sq ft home. Starting at $24,500. 7-10 day build. All construction adheres to ICC guidelines for building with shipping containers.
Further customizations available on upgrade menu.
3/4 bathroom (can be upgraded to full as shown in photos):
- 7.5' (L) x 6.5' (W) on 6" subfloor
- Vanity sink w/ faucet
- American Standard toilet
- 60" tub/shower combo
- 50cfm shower vent
- Washer and dryer hookups (fits 24" stackable unit)
- 12' (L) x 7.5' (W)
- Single head kitchen sink and faucet
- Qty 1 quadplex outlet
- Qty 2 duplex outlets
- 12' x 7.5' (length x width)
- 24" pocket door entrance
- 2.5' x 5' closet with tiered closet rack
- Qty 4 - outlets
Windows/doors(all doors and windows installed on 2' x 3' tube steel frames):
- Qty 2 - 3' x 6' windows
- Qty 1 - 2' x 2' bathroom window
- Qty 1 - 72" x 80" sliding glass doors (front door)
- 1 ton ductless AC/Heat (mini-split)
- 2" closed cell spray foam insulation
- Custom direct to metal paint (any color you choose)
- Exterior Cedar cladding
- Interior Finish Option: Cedar or Unfinished
- 110v electric stovetop w/ dedicated 20amp outlet
- 4.5 cu ft " fridge w/ 1.2cu ft freezer (20" x 19" x 45")
- 8' base cabinets with wood grain countertops
- Cedar or Unfinished Interior
- 10' Rooftop Deck with railing - $1950
- 20' Rooftop Deck with railing - $2750
- 40' Rooftop Deck with railing - $3950
The unit shown in the photos may include custom features from customer requests. Please check the description for the included default options.
Monthly payment as low as $520 possible through financing by Hearth.
*Based on soft credit check (doesn't hurt your credit score), credit score of 550 and above can be approved, and 0% interest available through credit card.