California ADU Grant Program
The inhabitants of California continue to look for lifelines in the crazy housing market. ADUs have emerged as an excellent option for homeowners to increase property value and establish passive income while offsetting the limited housing options in California. California has legislated a predevelopment grant program to help offset the costs of building an ADU on your property. This fund is intended to finance 2,500 potential ADUs and covers predevelopment costs like design, prep work, and more.
General Qualifying Terms
- $40,000 maximum per homeowner to offset initial costs
- 2,500 potential ADUs financed
- For homeowners in California with low or moderate income
- Products offered through private, trained loan officers
- Use this funding to pay for predevelopment work like site prep, designs, tests, impact fees and more
These are simply top level qualification factors, if you are interested in California’s ADU Grant Program be sure to fill out the form below or schedule a meeting with a container tech to discuss the options available to you.