Bob's Containers offers our top-quality Shipping Container services to Western Louisiana at competitive prices with our Houston yard fulfilling the orders. We consider it our duty to fulfill any shipping container vision you may have. Whether it be a storage shed for equipment or a custom, 3-container home with solar panels and an air conditioner, our team of shipping container experts will work directly with you every step of the way until you are fully satisfied. Here are some of the different options we have for shipping containers and customizations:
Containers for Storage
- Shipping Container Offices
- Shipping Container Homes
- Shipping Container Transportation
- Shipping Container Customization
You can browse our available shipping containers with transportation to Western Louisiana below. If you'd like to discuss customization, transportation, or anything related to shipping containers, give us a call today.
Louisiana Shipping Container Sales, Fabrication, & Customization
Our team of jack-of-all-container-trades enjoys bringing new ideas to life. With the wild summer Western Louisiana has experienced, it is comforting to know you have a true expert on your side to explore the solutions to fit your needs. The amount of customizations and fabrication options you can elect to have is top-notch, offering a wide variety of options. The walls of our shipping containers are your canvas to bring ideas to life and we can't wait to discuss what you have in mind.
We take a different approach to understand your shipping container desires. While we do have basic options for those looking to get their hands on a container quickly, we enjoy the process of communicating with you to find the perfect shipping container solution to fit your needs. The initial call is to learn about you, the purpose and needs you have for your shipping container, and the area you would like your shipping container delivered. We offer delivery in the metro areas we serve, but do have some requirements and prep before delivery:
- The delivery area should be clean and clear. We will not drive over boulders, tree stumps, nails, glass, or puppies.
- There is enough room. Our tilt trailer is 45 feet long, and there needs to be 100 feet of straight-line clearance space. We do not have crane trucks. If you can back in a 40' trailer then we can deliver.
- The delivery area ground needs to dry. We do not deliver in mud, sand, or water. Our equipment and loaded container will be heavy and might get stuck.
- How do you want it loaded? When you book, please confirm whether you want your container doors to face the cab or the rear of the truck. This will determine the position of the doors when a container is dropped off.